A restaurant favorite for home
Yorkshire Lamb Rumps are a relatively unknown cut of Lamb and is becoming increasingly popular, as more and more chefs feature it on their menus. Best served pink in the middle, our finest lamb rump has a delicious layer of fat that provides even more flavour. Packed individually 2 x 8 oz 226gm each.
|Fat (of which saturates)||3.5g|
|Carbohydrate (of which sugars)||0|
Please see our other range of lamb available to buy online.
Lamb Rumps with Pesto Butter
- 6-8 lean lamb rump (chump) or loin chops
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 6-8 fresh bay leaves
- 60ml/4tbsp prepared pesto sauce
- 100g/4oz unsalted butter, softened
- 175g/6oz cooked pasta shapes
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 12 radishes, thinly sliced
- 30ml/2tbsp freshly chopped chives
- 45ml/3tbsp red wine vinegar
- 10ml/2tsp caster sugar
- Prepare the pesto butter; mix the pesto sauce and butter together. Form into a sausage shape, wrap in cling film or foil and chill until required.
- Place each chop on a large square foil sheet. Season on both sides. Top with a disc of the pesto butter and a bay leaf.
- Wrap loosely and place on a prepared barbecue or in a preheated oven at Gas mark 4-5, 180-190°C, 350-375°F for 15- 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the pasta, cucumber and radishes into a large bowl. Put the dressing ingredients into a screw-topped jar, season and shake until combined. Pour over the salad and serve with the lamb.
The lamb was very tender and much tastier than I've had from supermarkets. I will definitely be buying more. The order was delivered quickly and the freeze packs kept everything well chilled.
All the meat we’ve bought have been fantastic full of flavour juicy and melts in your mouth ❤️🇬🇧
Fantastic service keeled informed all the way till delivered. Packaging superb .
Will not hesitate to use this on line service again and on top of this meet top quality
Leaves supermarket meat a poor second
We ate it between two (dont eat huge amounts of meat) it was very tender and delicious. I had purchased a top of the range lamb rump from a well known supermarket for the same money and it was rubbish compared to this!