Extra Lean Minced Beef
Sourced exclusively from our Yorkshire bred grass fed cattle, our extra lean minced beef is so full of flavour that you wont even notice that its extra lean. Packed with protein and iron, this is an ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their fat intake, without compromising on taste. (95% beef 5% fat) Available in 1kg packs.
Please see our other cuts of beef available to buy online if this is not what you were looking for.
|Fat (of which saturates)||2.3g|
|Carbohydrate (of which sugars)||<0.1g|
Please see our about us page
- 450g/1lb lean beef mince
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- ½ stick celery, finely sliced
- 1 x 425g can baked beans
- 30ml/2tbsp tomato ketchup
- 5ml/1tsp chilli or curry powder
- 100g/4oz canned or frozen sweetcorn
- Baked potatoes or flour tortilla wraps, to serve
- In a pan dry fry the minced beef with the leek and celery, for 3-4 minutes until browned.
- Add the baked beans, tomato ketchup, chilli or curry powder and sweetcorn. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve the mince piled into 4 microwaved or oven baked jacket potatoes. Sprinkle with grated cheese if desired or pile into the centre of flour tortilla wraps, roll up and eat.
- Serve with homemade coleslaw, extra sweetcorn and salad.
Best quality mince suitable for any recipe
Tender tasty no fat great
Really please with the mince. Really tasty in both chilli and bolognaise. If you use the mince with chicken livers, which I bought on a previous purchase it makes the bolognaise extra rich and tasty.
Very tender and tasty
Really enjoyed it