Whole Ribeye of Beef Boned & Rolled
Our boned and rolled dry aged grass fed ribeye beef offers characteristic marbling running through the meat, which gives our beef its unique flavour and natural succulence upon roasting. Exclusively sourced from our North Yorkshire high animal welfare herds. This robust, meaty joint is dry aged for 32 days on the bone by our Artisan Butchers, before being skillfully boned and rolled specifically for your order, for a celebration Beef joint of the highest quality. Multiple sizes available from 1 Kg, 1.5 Kg, 2Kg and 2.5Kg. You can also order this piece and cut your own steaks to the size you want.
Please see our other cuts of beef available to buy online if this is not what you were looking for.
|Fat (of which saturates)||9.7g|
|Carbohydrate (of which sugars)||0|
Please see our about us page
Rib-Eye Steaks with Onion and Rhubarb Chutney
- 4 lean rib-eye, sirloin or rump steaks
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 15ml/1tbsp English mustard powder
- 1 x 200g jar caramelised onions
- 30ml/2tbsp good, hot vegetable stock
- 2 sticks fresh rhubarb, roughly chopped
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 15ml/1tbsp sunflower oil
- Place the steaks on a chopping board. Season and dust on both sides with the mustard powder.
- Meanwhile, spoon the prepared caramelised onion into a large saucepan and add the stock, rhubarb and thyme. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying or griddle pan until hot and cook the steaks according to your preference.
- Serve the steaks with the chutney, chive mash and seasonal vegetables.
Amazing rolled ribeye, it’s our yearly treat and once again it didn’t disappoint. Delivered as expected well packed and was delicious!
Cut into 5 steaks - absolutely delicious .
This was amazing, cooked in the fan oven at 220c for 20mins then reduced the heat to 160c for 10mins per 500grm (as per HFW).
Rested in foil for 10mins for a perfect rare.
Have ordered this a number of times. Never disappointed.