Lean and juicy lamb steaks
Whether you like your steaks flash fried or well done, lightly seasoned or smothered in sauce, nothing beats a beautiful lamb steak dinner. Our tender cuts of grass fed lamb steaks are a real treat over beef, perfect for a stylish dinner party. 2 x 8oz 226gm 2 x 10oz 283gm.
|Fat (of which saturates)||5.4g|
|Carbohydrate (of which sugars)||0|
Please see our other range of lamb available to buy online.
Lamb Leg Steak with Garlic Potatoes and Grapefruit Salad
- 4 x 150g boneless lamb leg steaks
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed or olive oil
- 750g baby new potatoes, roughly chopped, par-boiled for 5-10 minutes and drained
- 2 tablespoons garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- For the Salad:
- 2 pink grapefruits, peeled and segmented
- 1 x 100g bag salad leaves of your choice
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan with half the oil.
- Season the steaks, cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until brown and set aside.
- Put the potatoes in a non-stick roasting tin and add the remaining oil, garlic paste, lemon juice, onion and rosemary.
- Mix together with your hands so that the potatoes are thoroughly coated in the garlicky mix. Season. Add in the browned lamb steaks on top, brush them with the mustard and cook in a preheated oven at 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6 for 20 minutes, or until the lamb is completely cooked through.
- .Meanwhile, make the incredibly quick grapefruit salad. Put the grapefruit in a large bowl, add the salad leaves, season and toss. This doesn't really need a dressing as the juice from the grapefruit works as that, but if you wanted you could mix some rapeseed or olive oil with some grapefruit juice and a healthy pinch of ground pepper.
- Serve the lamb whole or sliced with the roasted vegetables and the salad.
The most gorgeous spring lamb iv ever eaten. Cooked medium delicious!
It was yummy we are now a convert to yorkshire lean meat and will be purchasing again shortly
Lamb was always my favourite meat, it still is, only this lamb,way exceeded my expectations, it was gorgeous, thank you.
Meat from this company never fails to please
Great quality and great service
yes good value for me .