Marbelled to perfection
One of the tastiest cuts of beef, our juicy grass fed dry aged ribeye steaks are sure to please with their rich meaty flavour. Matured for 32 days, no matter which method of cooking you choose, the light marbling allows for a melt in the mouth experience that is utterly delicious. Available in 6oz, 8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 14oz.
See all our other grass fed steaks available to buy online.
|Fat (of which saturates)||5.6g|
|Carbohydrate (of which sugars)||<0.1g|
Please see our about us page
Rib-Eye Steaks with Onion and Rhubarb Chutney
- 4 lean rib-eye, sirloin or rump steaks
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 15ml/1tbsp English mustard powder
- 1 x 200g jar caramelised onions
- 30ml/2tbsp good, hot vegetable stock
- 2 sticks fresh rhubarb, roughly chopped
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 15ml/1tbsp sunflower oil
- Place the steaks on a chopping board. Season and dust on both sides with the mustard powder.
- Meanwhile, spoon the prepared caramelised onion into a large saucepan and add the stock, rhubarb and thyme. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying or griddle pan until hot and cook the steaks according to your preference.
- Serve the steaks with the chutney, chive mash and seasonal vegetables.
We tried a couple of steaks on Saturday evening - they were superb - tasty, tender - for us, 2 minutes each side and they were perfect.
Perhaps I would have preferred them to be cut a bit thicker - 20 -25 mm would be better for the Bar B Q when the season restarts.
Melt in the mouth steak. Delicious
We ordered 32 day aged steaks for a special meal for valentine's Day.I got myself a nice juicy bit of Ribeye and the Mrs had a fillet.We both slavered about how good the meat was... Delicious.We will definitely get some more.Thank you
Perfect ribeye steaks, one of my favourite cuts. Couldn't ask for better.
Some of the best steaks I’ve ever had ! Melt in the mouth!