Marbelled to perfection
One of the tastiest cuts of beef, our juicy grass fed dry aged ribeye steaks are sure to please with their rich meaty flavour. Matured for 32 days, no matter which method of cooking you choose, the light marbling allows for a melt in the mouth experience that is utterly delicious. Available in 6oz, 8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 14oz.
See all our other grass fed steaks available to buy online.
|Fat (of which saturates)||5.6g|
|Carbohydrate (of which sugars)||<0.1g|
Please see our about us page
Rib-Eye Steaks with Onion and Rhubarb Chutney
- 4 lean rib-eye, sirloin or rump steaks
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 15ml/1tbsp English mustard powder
- 1 x 200g jar caramelised onions
- 30ml/2tbsp good, hot vegetable stock
- 2 sticks fresh rhubarb, roughly chopped
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 15ml/1tbsp sunflower oil
- Place the steaks on a chopping board. Season and dust on both sides with the mustard powder.
- Meanwhile, spoon the prepared caramelised onion into a large saucepan and add the stock, rhubarb and thyme. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying or griddle pan until hot and cook the steaks according to your preference.
- Serve the steaks with the chutney, chive mash and seasonal vegetables.
32 Day Dry Aged Yorkshire Grass Fed Ribeye Steaks
Very tender and flavourful meat. I bought the feather blade which I made into a kind of braised roast slow cooked in the oven and it was divine. The rib eye steaks were really good as well.
very good quality meat ,havent used itall yet lol.
Delicious steaks. So easy to send an order from overseas and we will certainly use this company again.
Packed properly and delivered according to their emails.
Highly recommend this company .